- Enjoy close encounters with dolphins, sea lions and other marine fauna that live in the area
- Learn about marine biodiversity and its conservation from our expert marine biologist guides
- Visit surround islands for swimming and snorkeling
- Pick-up and transportation Hotel-Marina-Hotel
- Highly qualified & bilingual expedition leaders and naturalist guides
- Bottled water, soft drinks, fruit & appetizers provided
- For safety reasons this tour is not reccommended for expecting mothers or persons with heart conditions, neck and/or back problems
- Snorkeling depends on environmental conditions at the time
In case of cancelation, you should notify us 48 hours prior the activity to get a full refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Mazatlan Island Snorkel Adventure
Capturing the very essence of the bay of Mazatlan, this ecotour is a marine adventure to be enjoyed by all! Great scenery, wonderful wildlife, friendly guides and the best snorkeling around makes this the perfect way to experience the bay of Mazatlan and its majestic islands!
Duration:  3hrs 15mins - 3hrs 30mins
Las Labradas Petroglyphs
Join us on a journey back in time and re-live thousands of years of ancient cultural traditions while we explore one of northern Mexico´s most captivating archeological sites: Las Labradas petroglyphs. Located on a beautiful sandy beach only 35 miles north of Mazatlan, this archaeological site comprises a unique mantle of volcanic rocks that feature over two hundred drawings carved by ancient.
Duration:  4hrs - 4hrs 15mins
Bird Watching & Hiking Adventure in Mazatlan
Join us on a getaway to the Sierra Madre Mountains for some of the best birdwatching in northwest Mexico! Hike around Tufted Jay Preserve as you look out for birds of all sizes and colors that call the preserve home.
Duration:  4hrs 15mins - 4hrs 30mins
Kayak & Snorkel Adventure in Mazatlan
Explore the islands of Mazatlan on your own kayak and snorkel in some of the best locations! On this adventure you will paddle around Venados (Deer) and/or Pajaros (Bird) (Deer) Island, one of the best preserved islands in the Bay of Mazatlan!
Duration:  3hrs 30mins - 4hrs