Dig into the food history of Delhi in this highly detailed food walk, enjoying local food accompanied by a whole host of fascinating food stories.
Best Price Guaranteed
- We will start with the highly democratized common man’s food (Chaat) and Kebabs at Delhi’s most happening market.
- Afterwards, head towards the momos trail - Delhi’s recent food love and after all the foodie wisdom, sit for a big dinner, in North Indian theme, where you’ll try Delhi’s best Butter Chicken and Naan (breads) followed by a little surprise at the end!
- No Delhi food experience would be complete without a visit to a MegaKitchen of Delhi, that feeds thousands of people everyday.
- Take a few minutes to volunteer towards the “Art of Gratitude” by cooking for others.
- Your transportation will be taken care of in air-conditioned cars and your tour will be led by some of Delhi’s best grub experts.
- Dinner and drinks
- Local transport through air-conditioned cars (to and from meeting point)
- English speaking food storyteller
- Eat very light before the tour as there are lots of delicacies to sample followed by a big dinner
- Please wear comfortable footwear to be able to explore the charm of the city on foot
- As we will be visiting religious sites and places of worship, please cover your arms and legs
- Please inform your guide in advance regarding any food allergies you may have
- Please be considerate to co-travelers by arriving on time
Full refund 24 hours prior to the tour
Meeting location:  205 Tansen Marg
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year