Stroll through a real-life cranberry farm tucked away in New Jersey, where you're introduced to this tart fruit. Learn about the history of this flavorful berry, as well as the local history, while you breathe in the fresh air.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take a guided tour of a working cranberry farm, where a local grower fills you in on the entire process
- Look out over a purple sea of cranberries, where harvesters are hard at work picking the fruit
- Climb onto a comfortable bus to cruise through the rural New Jersey countryside that rolls out toward the horizon
- Taste freshly picked cranberries and take part in live cooking demonstrations that inspire rich recipes
- Cranberry farm tour with guide
- Bus ride
Nov 9, 2017
My daughter-in-law and I always wanted to see cranberries being harvested so we purchased tickets for the family to take the tour. We all came away, even the grandchildren, Bryce 13 and Evan 9, very impressed. Brenda was a wealth of knowledge, we learned so much from her lecture, she is an amazing woman. Everyone involved were very pleasant, Connie, the bus driver, and woman who prepared the food for tasting. Thank you for the cookbook with the recipes from our tasting. The bus tour of the bogs was all I could have hoped for. I highly recommend taking this tour. Don't forget to buy blueberries and cranberries, the are huge and delicious!
Nov 6, 2017
Enjoyed the tour and cranberry tasting very much!
Nov 6, 2017
Everything was awesome - Even the classroom talk at 9AM on a Saturday morning was a highlight. The cranberry food was great. The bus tour was incredible. I could not have been more satisfied and stimulated - intellectually, environmentally and visually. I have my photos to remember the day. Thank You
Meeting location:  1 Pasadena Rd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year