Enjoy the nature and mysticism of four different cenotes, each with different activities to spend a day in a unique environment - descend, glide, swim, float, and more
- Embark on a journey to four different cenotes, K’áak (cenote fire), Ha’ (cenote water), Lu’um (cenote tierra), and Lik (cenote air)
- At each, create memories with various hands-on activities - descending in abseil, gliding on zip lines, swimming and snorkeling, kayaking, and relaxing on a floating tire
- Meet the legends of the Aluxes, the small caretakers of the cenotes and the jungle, who must be asked for permission before entering their domains
- Enjoy delicious food and drinks already included, in the middle of nature
- Round-trip transportation from the comfort of your hotel
- Specialized bilingual guide throughout the tour and all activities
- Water, coffee, chocolate, sweet bread, and fruit of the season at the exit of the first cenote
- Glam Picnic at the end of the activities: julienne-style soup, a cold bar of premium quality meats and cheeses, a variety of rustic breads, dressings, salads, and drinks (water, wine, and beer)
- Equipment: life jacket, rappelling equipment, kayak, and tire.
- Bathrooms, dressing rooms, and two towels
- Tour is recommended for children over 6 years.
- Wear comfortable beach clothes and a swimsuit. Bring an extra change of clothes
- All activities provide you with modern safety equipment and can be done by the whole family, from 6 years of age.
- It is important that you take into account that the cenotes are located in the middle of the jungle, so the roads to reach them are not paved.
- Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase of your tour
- Sunscreen must be biodegradable
76 hours cancellation policy for full refund or sickness with a doctor prescription. If cancelled within 48 hours, 50% refund will be issued. If cancelled with 24 hours, 20% refund.