Discover the stunning natural beauty of the east coast by bike on the only paved road that hugs the beautiful undeveloped eastern coast of Cozumel with miles of pristine natural beaches and rock formations
- Visit the lesser-known side of Cozumel to learn about the history and wildlife of Cozumel from your professional bilingual tour guide
- Plunge inside the waterhole and feel the rush of the waves splash against the coral
- Pedal or glide along the road with your state-of-the-art Pedego E-Bike
- Enjoy a delicious authentic Mexican meal at a beautiful beachfront restaurant
- Friendly and knowledgeable Tour Guide
- One meal and one soft drink
- Electric Bike and Helmet
- Bottled water at the start and end of the tour
- A 5-minute taxi ride (not included) is required to reach your departure location (Full details will be provided in your electronic ticket upon confirmation).
- We recommend wearing your swimsuit under light comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes.
- All guests must have a general knowledge of bike riding, feel comfortable doing so, and be able to get on and off the electric bicycle and ride the bicycle independently.
- This tour cannot accommodate guests with back, knee, or other mobility issues.
- All participants must meet age and weight requirements.
- All participants must be 10 years or older and can not exceed 280 lbs. in order to participate.
Tour may be canceled due to severe weather. Our tours usually operate in light rain and other moderate weather conditions; however, tour may be canceled in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions, with a full refund. If you wish to cancel, you must do it up to 7 days prior to the scheduled departure to receive a full refund.