Snorkel with sea turtles and fly through the water on the beautiful Riviera Maya. Soak up some sunshine while enjoying stunning views and wildlife encounters on picturesque Caribbean waters.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Sail through the Riviera Maya, taking in iconic views of the Caribbean waters and sunbathing aboard a luxury 65-foot catamaran as you go
- Get up close to sea turtles and other aquatic life as you snorkel in the world’s second-largest coral reef, located an hour offshore
- Dine on freshly caught lobster, steak, burgers or chicken – all grilled to perfection by an on-board chef
- Stay refreshed with signature cocktails from the catamaran’s open bar
- Roundtrip transportation for your hotel
- Snorkel instruction and equipment
- BBQ lunch
- Open bar
Sailing and snorkeling dependent upon weather.
In case of bad weather, you can reschedule or receive a full refund before the activity. Full cancellation policy is provided via email upon booking.
Jun 28, 2021
The food was not edible, and we only had about 30 minutes to snorkel or swim.
Apr 26, 2021
The Catamaran was beautiful and VERY clean. The staff was very kind, helpful, polite and organized! Our snorkeling experience was fun, but the ocean was rough and we swallowed a lot of sea water (I know you have no way of controlling this 🙂) the sea water made us sick when we got back on the catamaran and started moving again. The bar was awesome. We had the steak and chicken for lunch along with a baked potato and green salad. The chicken and steak were just ok - kind of disappointing - could have been seasoned better. Needed more sour cream and butter for the potato. Good food makes everything better 👍 maybe do chips and salsa and tacos. That would be fun! A yummy dessert would be nice also...maybe sweet empanadas. We were a party of 10 and we all agreed that the food could have been better. We know more food makes more mess, but the customers would love it! Thank you for an awesome experience and memory.
Apr 16, 2021
The boat is a lot of fun, decent food, good crew. I did not realize I was signing us up for a booze cruise with a bunch of Spring-breakers. I love the song WAP, but it's not exactly appropriate for 9 and 12 year olds. Snorkeling was extremely rushed. The drinks were weak and basic.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year