Design your perfect day in Cozumel on a customized private tour, created for you to explore all that you want to see, while you follow your local guide as he takes you to all the hot spots
- With the help of an experienced guide you can choose to visit popular areas, including San Miguel de Cozumel and Mayan Village or San Gervasio Archaeological site
- Pick up a few souvenirs at the Municipal Market, enjoy a tasting at the Chocolate Factory, and sip on a variety of famous artisanal tequila
- Enjoy a few pleasant hours at Playa Palancar and tour the East and virgin side of Cozumel Island
- Experienced tour guide
- 1 bottled water per person
- 1 Coronita Beer per person
- Tequila Tour & Free Margarita
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Cost for tour guide at San Gervasio Archaeological site is not included, nor is admission at any of the parks.
Safety for pregnant women, Minor accompaniment, 18+ alcohol constraints, Admission fees to parks or attractions are not included, Cooler/Ice Box and special needs accommodation are available upon request. Please bring cash or credit cards for gratuities and incidentals.
You can cancel a booking for a full refund up to 14 days before the excursion is scheduled to take place with a written request by email. No refund will be made to any guest who fails to show up for an excursion.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Mexican Flavors Tours in Cozumel
Experience ancient Mayan culture and amaze your senses in a jam-packed adventure full of flavors and colors. This unforgettable experience includes visits to a chocolate factory, an authentic Mayan village, a tequila museum, and a snorkeling excursion with lunch.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins - 4hrs