Visit two great Mayan cities in a day. Enjoy a private tour, skip the crowds and avoid the heat with wonderful personalized service.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore Chichen Itza, one of the largest Mayan cities ever built on the Yucatan Peninsula
- Check out Ek Balam, a stunning Mayan site that is still disclosing its secrets to the world, where you can climb a towering pyramid
- Wander around the Kukulcán pyramid, which was built between 900 and 1200 AD, to marvel at the architectural abilities of the Mayans
- Be in total control of your itinerary and schedule with a private tour that suits your pace
- Get recommendations from your guide about delicious local restaurants before stopping for a swim at a cenote, or sinkhole, to cool off
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Guided tour of two Mayan sites
- Highway tolls
- Bottled water
Admission to the sites is not included. Wheelchairs and scooters are permitted upon request. Feel to bring your own drinks.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year