- Visit the Tufted Jay Preserve, among beautiful pine and oak forests in the heart of the Sierra Madre Mountains
- Explore home for the Tufted Jay or “Chara Pinta” and over 100 other species of resident and migratory birds
- Learn about the habitats and migration patterns of some of the most beautiful birds in Mexico
- Ground transportation SUV (up to 5 pax) or Van (up to 10 pax) w/air conditioning.
- Highly qualified bilingual naturalist guides from the community of El Palmito
- Briefing on the ecology and conservation of Tufted Jays, as well as the pine & oak forests ecosystem in Sinaloa
- Bottled water, soft drinks, coffee, snacks, continental breakfast and lunch
- This ecotour is operated in collaboration with our partners from Ecotours Chara Pinta, a community tourism initiative by local people from Ejido El Palmito. When you join this expedition you help sustain their livelihoods and support conservation efforts at this important natural preserve
In case of cancelation, you should notify us 48 hours prior the activity to get a full refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Mazatlan Island Snorkel Adventure
Capturing the very essence of the bay of Mazatlan, this ecotour is a marine adventure to be enjoyed by all! Great scenery, wonderful wildlife, friendly guides and the best snorkeling around makes this the perfect way to experience the bay of Mazatlan and its majestic islands!
Duration:  3hrs 15mins - 3hrs 30mins
Las Labradas Petroglyphs
Join us on a journey back in time and re-live thousands of years of ancient cultural traditions while we explore one of northern Mexico´s most captivating archeological sites: Las Labradas petroglyphs. Located on a beautiful sandy beach only 35 miles north of Mazatlan, this archaeological site comprises a unique mantle of volcanic rocks that feature over two hundred drawings carved by ancient.
Duration:  4hrs - 4hrs 15mins
Kayak & Snorkel Adventure in Mazatlan
Explore the islands of Mazatlan on your own kayak and snorkel in some of the best locations! On this adventure you will paddle around Venados (Deer) and/or Pajaros (Bird) (Deer) Island, one of the best preserved islands in the Bay of Mazatlan!
Duration:  3hrs 30mins - 4hrs