- Start the journey at the Rancho el Jaguar’s installations, on the all terrain premium vehicles, where you will be able to admire the rich flora and fauna
- Make five stops where you can take pictures and enjoy the view, checking out La Tigra, El Arroyo de la Colmena, El Mirador, La Piedra China, El Arrojo de las Abejas, La Papaya Herrada and El Gran Cañó
- Refresh yourself swimming in the pool and enjoy the dishes that the restaurant has to offer
- Guided tour
- Helmet, glasses, breastplate, face mask, gloves for the second companion, and first aid kit
- Snack, water bottle, coffee tasting, tequila tasting or craft beer (after the tour in the restaurant area)
- Transportation at pickup-points
Bring closed shoes, long pants, light jacket, swimsuit, towel, sunscreen and insect repellent.
Minimum age to drive: 16 years old with the consent of an adult. Minimum age for the passenger: 6 years old or 3 ft 9 in.
The tour has a certain degree of risk so it is not recommended for people with limited mobility, breathing or heart problems, pregnant women, people with recent wounds or surgeries, people who can’t do physical activities of moderate type or with a weight greater than 150 kilograms. Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to take the tour.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below