- Explore main galleries and the rotating exhibits of antique cars
- See nearly 100 cars, bikes, motorcycles, trucks, and other American modes of transportation from throughout history
- Stroll through one-of-a-kind exhibits that rotate regularly, such as design in the automotive industry and brand advertising on cars
- Marvel at rare automobile models and get up close and personal with these vintage beauties
- Complete your trip with a soda float at a 1950’s-style diner
The first Thursday of each month is Senior Day, and admission is free for Seniors (62+). On Sunday, admission is free for Students (6-16). Children ages 5 and under are always free. The museum is handicap accessible. Elevators and ramps serve all public areas within the building.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below