Experience the best of St. Petersburg and learn about the city’s rich history on this eight-hour sightseeing tour.
- Set off on a full-day guided tour, takin in the sights of the city from the comfort of a car or minivan and with a knowledgeable and experienced guide leading the way
- Get a complete tour of St. Petersburg’s most famous sites beginning with the neoclassical splendor of St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- See geometry of the Palace Square and visit the oldest construction in St. Petersburg: Peter and Paul’s Fortress and the Cathedral
- Visit the burial vault of the Romanov family and the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Feast on an elegant lunch in the restaurant serving traditional Russian cuisine
- Take a three-hour guided excursion in the largest museum of Russia: the Hermitage Museum to finalize your introduction to St. Petersburg
- Full-day guided tour
- Hotel pick-up (Center drop-off: Hermitage museum)
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch and bottled water
Your tour guide will be waiting for you in the lobby of your hotel holding a sign with your name and the name of the local operator for ease of contact.