Experience the wilderness on a 3 or 6 seater ATV, with a professional guide in tow.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore the desert in comfort and style on Yamaha Viking 3 or 6-passenger ATVs
- Meander through the beautiful Mecca Hills and Orocopia Mountains. Or, opt to be driven by one of our guides, and enjoy the stunning scenery from the passenger seat
- Spot the local wildlife, including deer, rabbits, chip monks, lizards, Red Tail Hawks, Eagles, coyotes, and endangered desert tortoises, just to name a few!
- Two-hour ATV rental
- Professional guide in a separate ATV
- Please wear closed-toed shoes (no flip flops, please)
- The desert can get chilly in winter, so bring jackets
- Please arrive a half-hour before the start time
- Customers may drive with valid driver license and must be willing to take responsibility for any damages that might happen while driving
- The passenger needs to be 6 years and up to participate
- Must cancel with at least 72 hours to receive a refund
Dec 21, 2020
The perfect adventure only a few miles away from Joshua Tree! I was looking for something fun to do for my birthday and came across this experience in my search. Definitely found a gem! Plus I think it's a relatively safe experience with the guide riding in his own ATV and he even said he tested himself right before with negative COVID results. Randall was awesome from start to finish. He's super knowledgeable about the area with some cool history facts along the way. Overall, he was a really chill guy and constantly checked in to make sure we were having fun. And he's great at taking pics and videos. I was impressed at how he was able to hold a phone with one hand to film us driving behind him during some of the bumpier sections! We even got to check out some tanks on the way back from Operation Desert Storm. Our 3-seater ATV was a bumpy ride in a good way. Some of the roads even felt like you were going on a rollercoaster at high enough speeds! I had a ton of fun on this experience and will definitely be recommending to my friends.
Nov 14, 2020
Randall was an excellent guides and the tour was amazing!
Mar 5, 2020
My wife and I booked this excursion not really knowing what to expect. From the minute we met Randall (our guide) we knew we were going to have a great time. He has a great sense of humor and his thirteen years in the business really show when you are out on the trail. Since we were his only customers for the evening, we decided to take one three-seat ATV and trade off driving. By traveling with Randall we were able to learn about the many plants and animals that inhabit the area. The ATV was powerful and the power steering made it easy to handle in the rough terrain. We loved the trip to "Hotel California" and the stories about the property. Besides being a really nice guy and a great guide Randall is also quite the photographer and we have several great pictures to show for our experience. We have been fortunate to experience many great adventures in our life but this excursion is certainly at the top of our list for heart-racing fun and entertainment not to mention educational! Thanks Randall...Mike and Karen H.
Meeting location:  62450 Chiriaco Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year