Zip around Fernandina Beach and beyond with the perfect rental: a scooter that lets you see and do what you want. Coast along the waterfront and explore dazzling beaches in this island paradise.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Rent a scooter for two hours of cruising around and enjoying the tropical climate of the Florida coast
- Explore Amelia Island, a barrier islands known as a luxury vacation destination
- Relax on Fernandina Beach, and take in its emerald waters and vast collection of artwork that ranges from pottery to stained glass
- Visit popular destinations like Fort Clinch: a 19th century fortification located in a state park known for its tidal marshes and sand dunes
- Two hour scooter rental
- Helmet and full tank of gas
Guests will need a valid driver’s license and credit card to rent a scooter. Helmets are required for all passengers under 16. Guests should wear closed shoes and sunscreen.
Jun 14, 2020
I didn’t have the opportunity to ride the scooter. The two hour block was cancelled.
Jul 6, 2019
It got cancelled the day of the event due to a Scooter being out of service. My kids were disappointed and I now believe this service to be unreliable.
Apr 24, 2019
The only reason we didn't give 5 stars is because we reserved them online for 12pm. At 11:55am, We called the company to find out where they were located because the address we found online was abandoned. When we called, it was then, we were informed that they only deliver the scooters and it would be another hour before they could make the delivery. Otherwise, it was a great and affordable experience and we would use them again.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year