- Journey into the natural wonders of the Ozarks with a fun-filled ziplining tour
- Start off with a 10-minute orientation that covers the basics of zip line use, then head to the top of Wolfe Mountain
- Trek across swinging suspension bridges, cross walkways covered in the canopy, and soar down numerous ziplines
- Get your heart racing with the Dynamite Drop, an exhilarating 40-foot freefall
- Ziplining tour
- Friendly and knowledgeable instructor
Guests should have long hair tied back, and dangly jewelry should not be worn. Guests should wear casual clothing appropriate for outdoor activity. Closed-toe shoes must be worn. Closed-toe sandals may be worn as long as they are strapped on. There is no age restriction on the tours, but participants must weigh between 70 and 275 pounds and meet minimum eligibility requirements.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below