- Marvel at the unique juxtaposition of architectural designs in Ulaanbaatar, from simple museums and monasteries to more vibrant traditional styles
- Tour the grand homes of Mongolian’s last kings and religious leaders to see the historical side of the city
- Revel in the spiritual significance of the Migjid Janraisig Sum, a temple where the image of Buddha covers the walls
- Visit iconic landmarks, colorful neighborhoods, important museums and more as your guide offers up historical facts and interesting stories
- Taste the hearty flavors that typify traditional Mongolian cuisine with a visit to local restaurants and innovative food shops
- Tour of Ulaanbaatar
- Local guide
- Taxes, entrance fees and handling charges
Confirmation will be received at time of booking. Children 0-15 years old are free of charge. Tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately. Minimum drinking age is 21 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
No fee for cancellations made at least seven days in advance of the scheduled departure. 50% fee for cancellations made between two and six days in advance of the scheduled departure. 100% fee for cancellations made within a day of the scheduled departure.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below