- Hop in a touring vehicle and cruise along “the world’s longest oceanfront promenades”
- See sandy beaches, the Pacific Ocean, and local monuments located on the pier
- Stop along the way to take in the views and snap photos while listening to stories about the area’s rich history
- Check out a tropical forest where you’ll see estuaries, mangroves, and Stone Island
- Guided tour
- Pickup and drop off
- Bottled water
- Cocohorchata (local beverage)
- Wear light, comfortable clothing
- Wear sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bring a hat or cap
- Carry cash if you want to buy a coconut or extra water
- Bring camera
- Not suitable for expectant mothers and guests with recent surgeries.
Dear guest, your flexibility is our priority. If you cancel more than 24 hours before the start of the booking, you can expect a full refund or a gift code redeemable for the full value of the booking.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Tropical Mazatlán Biking and Cooking Adventure
Hit up the tropics on a guided bike tour. Pedal along dirt paths while taking in the stunning views of Mazatlán, experiencing the area's gems in a fun and active way. End the trip with a fun cooking class and savor your delicious creation.
Duration:  5hrs - 5hrs 30mins
Sierra Madre Hiking Adventure
Join a hike on a trail that weaves through pine trees, oaks, and red paper trees, for an invigorating escape into nature. Embrace the sounds and smells of nature as you visit a majestic waterfall in the background and catch sight of the military macaws flying above.