Set off on a guided food and history tour of a vibrant neighborhood in Houston. Discover different restaurants as you feast on global cuisine and learn about the area's past.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Make your way through the Heights, devouring the area’s rich heritage and cuisine on a guided food tour
- Check out an area that dates back to the 1800s and which has evolved into a popular destination today
- Explore many different styles of restaurants, enjoying anything from an artisan market to a vibrant taqueria
- Listen to stories of the area’s rich history and diverse culture, uncovering how it all plays a role in the food scene
- Guided food tour
- If you are bringing children below the age of 7 and they will not be eating the dishes, you do not need to purchase tickets for them. However, please do let us know if you will be attending with an infant or young child when you purchase tickets.
Jan 7, 2020
we had a great time, great restaurants and a very good tour guide. would definitely recommend to friends.
Oct 22, 2019
Debra was a good and knowledgeable host. I enjoyed her love for the history and the food, her knowledge of the area. She was very personable and fun to be with. I really enjoyed the afternoon.
Oct 21, 2019
Debra was great! I love how well she made herself a part of the tour. Very kind and nice lady. Thank you Debra.
Meeting location:  550 Heights Blvd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year