Hit the waves with two friends on a group surfing lesson where you'll enjoy the advice and insights of a private instructor. Learn to surf right on the Florida coast in beautiful St. Augustine for a unique water sports experience.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Grab two buddies for a three-on-one lesson that teaches the basics of surfing — from standing up on your board to paddling right out into the heart of a huge wave
- Take your lesson when it’s most convenient for you, with a surf school that operates 7 days a week
- Enjoy the convenience of on-site equipment
- Get a great workout in with a heart-pumping sport that will become a lifelong favorite
- Surfboard and wetsuit
- A two hour group surf lesson
Please plan on arriving 10 minutes prior to the start of your lesson.
Apr 13, 2017
we had Jacob as an instructor and he was very sweet. I just don't think 3 person lessons should be offered as individual attention cannot be given to any of the students. I think it was necessary to have someone hold the board for you until you got a grasp of getting up and this is impossible with a 3 person lesson. I was very frustrated and spent most of the time trying to hold on to my board until it was my turn again. I quit trying after 20 minutes, and so did one of my friends. We let our other friend enjoy a $150 dollar lesson for herself. She definitely learned to get up on the board and enjoyed the lesson.
Meeting location:  18 A St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year