Enjoy the luxury of this shuttle service to the Moab mountains. You will get dropped off at some incredible biking paths, with a variety of routes so everyone can join in.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Moab and the surrounding areas offer world-class riding amid spectacular scenery.
- Enjoy a full day of riding or a quick session of riding singletrack.
- The trails in this network will entertain riders of all levels.
- Ride as much as you like, then ride back to town.
- This is a great option for beginner and intermediate riders looking for a shorter ride.
- Keep in mind you still have 8 miles of downhill on the bike path after you have done the trails to get back to town.
- Shuttle Service
- Please note that you are booking the start time of the shuttle. Be sure to show up 15 minutes before departure times as we strive to leave on time.
We have a 48 hour cancellation policy. If you do not cancel and do not show up we have to charge your credit card as we have held a spot in the van for you.
May 21, 2023
May 6, 2023
Apr 16, 2023
Jun 13, 2022
The trails are pretty nice. However, we reserverd a ride with the whole Enchilada Shuttle company, we were there 15 minutes before departure, but no one ever showed up and they could not be reached via phone. Luckily the guys from the Poison Spider Bike rental were kind enough to give us a ride to the trails. Sooo @whole enchilada shuttle, since you mailed me your request to review your service: could be better.
Jun 11, 2022
May 30, 2022
May 25, 2022
May 1, 2022
Apr 25, 2022
Apr 25, 2022
We booked a shuttle for 4, 2 kids and 2 adults for a Tuesday. The weather was predicting rain, and then not, which we're used to weather for we live in the mountains, and woke up to snow. We emailed the company the day before, which I understand is within their cancellation policy to postpone and keep the money within the company. We asked to postpone the reservation or apply it to another ride on Thursday. We received a response later on Tuesday, saying they could do something for Thursday, we said, great, and no response back after that. Tried to text them, email a 2nd time, no response at all. We lost $64. Pretty sure we wouldn't book through this company again.
Meeting location:  497 N Main St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Shuttle to Porcupine Rim (& Above) Mountain Biking Trails
The quintessential ride of Moab, this trail tackles some of the most scenic and challenging riding in the world. Take the shuttle to start at 11,600ft and descend nearly 8000ft in 32 miles with rocks, drops, and spectacular views of Castle Valley.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year