Explore Sedona's most iconic Red Rock formations on a guided helicopter tour. Learn about Bear Wallow Run as you see it from a bird's eye view.
Duration:  1hr 15mins - 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Fly at eye level past many iconic landmarks, such as Cathedral Rock, Bell Rock, and the Chapel of the Holy Cross
- Get a chance to hover right over Snoopy Rock and Bear Wallow Canyon, seeing the sights like never before
- Hear stories about the area’s rich history and more, all told by someone with plenty of insider knowledge to share
- 15-minute helicopter tour
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your flight departure time for check in and processing.
- Additional 1/2 seat charge applied at check-in for passengers over 275lbs, or full seat charge over 300lbs
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  1225 Airport Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year