Ride La Jolla neighborhoods on a small group electric bike tour led by an informative local guide. Speed on a 11-mile electric bike tour, viewing the area's famous marine life and enjoying snacks.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Cruise along on an electric bike on a picturesque 11-mile bike tour of La Jolla
- Learn how to safely operate an electric bike and make full use of its efficient ride-assist abilities
- Enjoy a guided small-group riding tour through Mt. Soledad, La Jolla, and the La Jolla coast
- Get up-close views to the area’s famous sea lions and opulent real estate nestled in La Jolla Cove
- 2.5 hour guided electric bike tour of La Jolla
- Premium electric bike and brief operating lesson
- Water and healthy snacks
- All equipment needed to ride, including helmet and jacket if needed
Bring a camera, a light sweatshirt or jacket, and wear flat, comfortable shoes.
May 21, 2015
The trip was fantastic, the staff were the nicest people. Thanks
Apr 4, 2015
Bikes were easy to master and made the climb to mount Soledad a piece of cake . Alex was the best guide and gave us enough information to keep it interesting and enough time to absorb the sites.
Apr 4, 2015
Ike and Jared were great! Very informative, fun, kept us going at a good pace, and the tour was done very safely and professionally while still being casual and relaxing. Thanks for a great time in La Jolla!
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year