- Use virtual-reality headsets complete with character voices and audio-commentary that recreates the sights and sounds of bustling Pompeii
- Watch gladiators battle in the amphitheater, priests perform rituals at the Temple of Apollo, the destruction of Pompeii as Vesuvius erupts and more
- Visit many points of interest including: The Basilica, The Amphitheater, The Stabian Baths and The Garden of the Fugitives
- Capture your experience on camera as you wander among the ruins and piece together the mysteries of the lost city with the help of an expert tour guide
- Tour of Pompeii with an assistant guide
- Virtual-reality headset
- Site entrance fee
Please arrive at least 15-minutes prior to start time. Please wear comfortable shoes and bring minimal accessories, as you will wear a lightweight bag across your shoulder to carry the headset. If bringing bags, please use the free baggage-check at the entrance before you begin your tour. The tour guides and assistants speak English and Italian. Though, headset commentary is available in six different languages. Trained tour-assistants accompany every tour to assist with the use of technology. Children 8-years-old and under are not permitted to use the headset. Children 9-12 years old may use the headset under parental discretion. The manufacturer does not recommend children under 13-years-old to use the headsets.
All cancellations must be made via email. Parties of fewer than 10 must cancel at least 48-hours in advance. Parties of more than 10 must cancel at least 72-hours in advance. No refund for no-shows or cancellations made outside of these timeframes. 15 euro per person refund for cancellations made within these timeframes.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Private Two-Hour Guided Tour of Pompeii
Travel back in time on a private-tour of Pompeii with assistance from a professional tour guide and 3D virtual-reality headset. Interact with history and experience the vibrant ancient city as it existed 2,000 years ago, before Mount Vesuvius erupted.
Private Three-Hour Guided Tour of Pompeii
Travel back in time on a unique private-tour of Pompeii with assistance from an expert tour guide and 3D virtual-reality headset. Interact with history and experience the vibrant ancient city as it existed 2,000 years ago, before Mount Vesuvius erupted.