Celebrate the season inside a cozy rooftop dome - Milwaukee's most unique winter experience. Choose from one of six private domes, complete with festive food and beverage packages designed to help you warm up your winter!
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Gather with friends and family in one of six private domes, complete with lounge-style seating for eight, festive lighting, and a heater that takes the edge off of winter
- Nosh on food and beverages designed to be shared, with all menu packages including at least 8 servings each
- Stay cozy this winter while embracing the cold with a hot drink in hand and your friends by your side
- Private dome for 8 guests
- Keepsake camp mug for everyone to take home and enjoy
- A select beverage package of your choice, including a hot toddy, mulled wine, hot cocoa or bier
- Each dome includes a small, electric heater, but please come dressed for a winter activity! It may take a bit of time after the door is opened to reheat your dome.
- Each dome seats up to 8 guests, with a variety of both bench and upright chair seating – Think of it as akin to sitting around a campfire and sharing food and drink, but with fewer mosquitos
- All guests must be 21 years of age or older
- If your cancellation is at least 24 hours in advance, you will receive a full refund
Jan 11, 2021
God damn rip off. $224 for either the smallest bottle of bourbon or a pathetic excuse for a beer tasting.
Jan 8, 2021
Totally NOT worth the costs. They gave us a tiny bottle of rumchata and everything was outrageously priced. No food allowed in the dome besides a couple of unappetizing cheese plates. It's basically white plastic lawn chairs with tiny faux fur throws placed over them. I've been to other domes in Milwaukee that were much more reasonably priced with better service and selection. I'm telling everyone I know to NEVER go to the benelux domes.
Jan 3, 2021
This is absurdly overpriced for what you're getting. Also, you have to make your own drinks and they don't provide any mixing guidance to make the drinks with the right proportions. The platters were marked up so far above and beyond what it should've cost. It was snowing pretty heavily and one of the windows started dripping on the person sitting below it. While no complaints about the service, this was definitely not worth it.
Meeting location:  346 N Broadway
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year