Journey along the banks of the Paiva River on an eight-kilometer hike full of natural wonder. Enjoy breathtaking views of the valley below as you immerse yourself in the local ecosystem.
- Climb the winding steps of the wooden Paiva Walkways, which lead between passes of moss-covered rocks and around groves of oak trees
- Bask in the serenity of this pristine nature reserve known as a sanctuary for endangered species
- Learn about Portugal’s unique flora and fauna from a local guide, who leads you on a three-hour hike
- Enjoy round-trip transportation from your hotel that gets you there and back in style
- Nature tour with local guide
- Private transportation with driver and fuel surcharge
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
Please bring money for lunch and personal expenses.
No fee for cancellations made seven days in advance; 50% fee for cancellations made three to six days in advance; 100% fee for cancellations made fewer than two days in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Private Half-Day Guided Tour of Porto
Discover the unique charm of Porto as you meet the city’s friendly residents and visit important cultural sites on a private half-day tour. See decadent architectural designs, visit towering cathedrals, tour a lively historical district and more.
Duration:  4hrs 30mins
Private Tour of Santiago de Compostela from Porto
Take charge of your time abroad with a private tour of the Spanish city of Santiago de Compostela. Learn about this historic city’s past as you explore local landmarks and attractions with an itinerary designed by you.
Duration:  9hrs 30mins