Discover the unique charm of Porto as you meet the city’s friendly residents and visit important cultural sites on a private half-day tour. See decadent architectural designs, visit towering cathedrals, tour a lively historical district and more.
- Travel to Cafe Majestic, whose history as a cultural gathering point for artists, as well as its ornate Art Nouveau style, make it a must-see spot
- Visit the Tower and Church of Clerigos, whose impressive baroque design can be seen throughout the city
- Admire the swirling red staircase, glass ceiling and towering bookshelves of Lello’s Bookshop, one of the oldest bookstores in Portugal
- See one of Porto’s oldest landmarks, the Porto Cathedral: Marvel at its imposing structure and romanesque architectural design
- Visit the historical Ribeira district, which follows the Douro River, and make your way to the lush green pastures of Porto’s City Park
- Head to a Port wine cellar to sample Portugal’s famous wine and to learn about the wine-making process
- Private half-day tour of Porto
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Driver and guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Taxes, fees, fuel surcharge and handling charges
- Bottled water
Must be at least 18 years old to drink.
No fee for cancellations made at least seven days in advance of the scheduled departure. 50% fee for cancellations made between three and si days in advance of the scheduled departure. 100% fee for cancellations made within two days of the scheduled departure.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Private Tour of Santiago de Compostela from Porto
Take charge of your time abroad with a private tour of the Spanish city of Santiago de Compostela. Learn about this historic city’s past as you explore local landmarks and attractions with an itinerary designed by you.
Duration:  9hrs 30mins