- Admire the canals that intersect Aveiro’s city streets as you cross several footbridges and explore the city nicknamed “The Venice of Portgual”
- Marvel at Aveiro’s Art Nouveau-style buildings, which showcase vibrant color palettes and ornate architectural design
- Stroll through the fish market, spot colorful Moliceiros boats and take a cruise on the Aveiro River
- Visit Ílhavo to see the luminous Barra Lighthouse and sandy São Jacinto dunes, then make your way to the fishing village of Costa Nova
- Private eight-hour tour
- Private guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
Meet your private guide and driver at your accommodation in Porto. River cruise on the Aveiro River costs extra and is not included in the ticket price.
18+ alcohol constraints
No fee for cancellations made at least seven days in advance of the scheduled departure. 50% fee for cancellations made between three and six days in advance of scheduled departure. 100% fee for cancellations made within two days of the scheduled departure.