- Learn about the weather, how to read sectional charts, equipment maintenance and many other skills necessary to become a safe competent Powered Paraglider pilot
We highly recommend training and getting comfortable flying before making a decision on purchasing gear. There are many options out there and we can help you make the right decision without any pressure. We have a variety of gear that can help you get an idea of what you may be looking for
Decide which type of Powered Paragliding Training you would like.
- Foot Launch
- Wheel Launch
- After successful completion of this course, you may fly with little to no supervision as recommended by the United States Powered Paragliding Association (USPPA)
- Our Paramotor Training classes typically start on a Monday and run 7 days
- We also offer a class that starts on a Thursday and runs 4 days, with completion the following week over 2-3 days depending on the student’s progress
- If you need a custom schedule, call us to book
- Read the Powered Paragliding Training requirements to obtain your USPPA Certification on our site
- Students range in age from 15-80 and average between 40-60
Gloves, Jeans and ankle support boots are recommended.
Make adequate accommodation, food and drink arrangements.
- Lesson purchases not started can be transferred to another party
- Refunds are not available for weather cancellations.
- Lessons or tandem lessons canceled due to weather are re-scheduled
- All training is at the discretion of the Instructor and can be terminated at any time
- Waivers must be signed
- 48-hour cancellation policy for all lessons, including a tandem flight
- No Shows: Failure to show up for a lesson or canceling with less than 48 hrs forfeits the lesson fees
- Unlimited Beginner Training Program has a 6-month limit
- All other lessons have an unlimited expiration unless stipulated otherwise
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below