Experience a thrilling escape room where you and your team must flee a virulent contagion ravaging the Earth. Travel deep underground to find the only hope of curing and containing...The Outbreak!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Search for exotic fringe solutions to a terrible plague that is ravaging the world
- Work quickly to save humanity from suffering the horrible consequences of an unchecked and fatal disease
- Discover a long-abandoned and forgotten facility deep below the earth that holds the key to a potential cure
- Challenge yourself in an intense puzzle that will test your nerve, reasoning, and teamwork. Good luck!
- One-hour escape room game
- All bookings are private - No strangers!
- The level of difficulty varies from room to room and from clue to clue; however, our rooms are appropriate for children of all ages
- Up to eight 8 people can play in each room
- Children ages 7-12 are encouraged to participate but must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 6 and under are free
- You may reschedule or cancel all or part of your reservation up to three hours before your reservation
Nov 13, 2019
Would rather have a notepad and pen rather than an electronic pad. Most puzzles were logical, but a couple didn’t have a clear connection.
Nov 4, 2019
We could have used 30 more minutes in this room. Maybe offer an hour or an hour and a half? We would be willing to pay more tp have a longer time in a harder room like this.
Oct 21, 2019
The concept was awesome, really enjoyed the challenge! I wish, considering the majority of our group had never done anything like this before, we had received more instructions about how this worked. It would have allowed us to get started with a little more confidence as far as the overall objectives. There were some inconsistencies with the theme that were a bit challenging (maybe this was intentional to create confusion?). For example, a biological or viral BSL-3/BSL-4 lab would not have so much interest in astronomy or solar system themes....additionally while some chemistry can come into play with biological laboratories, the overwhelming reliance on chemistry was a bit of a "science stereotype" and not quite as authentic as our group would have expected.
Meeting location:  3025 34th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year