- Enjoy a scenic ride to Jaipur: Ride through landscapes of rolling beauty, marveling at the Indian countryside
- Head to Amber Fort, a monumental structure of red sandstone and marble with elements that reflect Hindu culture
- Hop on the back of a painted elephant for an unforgettable ride: Feel the soft skin of this giant animal
- Visit the Jal Mahal, a palace located in the middle of Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur city: Snap impressive photos of this unique building
- Marvel at the Hawa Mahal, a structure from 1799 with the form of the crown of Krishna and an exterior where 953 small exterior windows mirror the form of a honeycomb
- Transportation in a private air-conditioned car
- Entrance tickets to the monuments
- Elephant rides
- Tour guide
- All taxes
Please wear comfortable walking shoes. Gratuity is not included.
Full refund for cancellations made up to one day in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Sunrise Taj Mahal Private Tour from Delhi
Discover the bustling city of Agra, nestled along the banks of the river Yamuna, on a private tour at sunrise from Delhi. Travel back into the past as you explore the city's beautiful Mughal-era architecture in the early morning hours.