The world-famous Dunn’s River Falls are the starting point for your Jamaican trip. With a thrilling zip-line and jungle bridges course between trees that takes you straight over the falls, you’ll get a unique perspective of this spectacular 600-foot natural cascade. It’s time to connect with this natural beauty once your feet are back on firm ground. Begin your ascent of the Falls with the aid of a fun-loving Dunn’s River Guide at the foot of the cascade, where its waters combine with the Caribbean, so you can feel the refreshing feeling of the natural mineral water.
With a trustworthy steed, you’ll be off on an adventure to see the sights of Jamaica while riding simple paths on your way to leading your horse for a relaxing bath in the Caribbean Sea.
- Begin with horseback riding in the Caribbean Sea for a breathtaking experience
- Visit Reading Heights for spectacular views
- Experience the natural beauty of Jamaica in some of its most pristine locations
- Cool off in the relaxing turquoise waters of Dune River Falls
- Red Stripe & waters on each tour
- Maximum weight: 230lbs: Horseback Ride ‘N’ Swim
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Souvenirs & photos are available for sale
Any cancellations made at least forty-eight (48) hours or more shall not attract a cancellation fee. Any cancellation made less than 48 hours but more than 24 hours in advance of the scheduled tour time, will attract fifty percent (50%) penalty. Any cancellation made within twenty-four (24) hours or on the same day that the booking is made will attract one hundred percent (100%) penalty. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the Company and received by Dream Tours Limited within the timeframes outlined above to be eligible for a refund.