Start by mixing the ingredients, baking the shells, creating the fillings, and finally assembling and tasting what you have created – learn the entire macaron-making process hands-on with a French chef!
- Enjoy the opportunity to make about 24 different macarons, in a mix of vanilla, chocolate, and pistachio flavors
- Take part in a small class of no more than eight students to ensure everyone gets the attention they deserve
- Work alongside a French chef who is highly trained and skilled in French cuisine
- Feast on a tasting of the many French flavors during the class and go home with a recipe sheet to continue baking at home
- All materials and ingredients
- Recipe sheet to take home
- Please bring a sweater.
- For students aged 10 and above, we request guardians to be present initially for caution and aid, later letting the class proceed freely.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance, with the exception of a $20 service fee per person. If you need to reschedule any class with less than 7 days notice, we will do our best to accommodate you, but please note there is a $70 fee per person.