Visit Washington Heights, where Lin Manuel Miranda grew up and developed his ideas for his Broadway shows, the movie, and so much more.
Duration:  1 hour - 2 hours
Cancellation:  1 day
Best Price Guaranteed
- Visit the locations where the movie was shot and you’ll learn the history of this unique section of Manhattan
- See the famous Highbridge Pool, the oldest pool in upper Manhattan (dating back to the Revolutionary War!) - so many photo ops, you’ll love it
- Check out where they filmed your favorite song and dance sequences for your own moment of fame
- Professional and knowledgable tour guide
- Strong photo ops and Q&A sessions
- All of our tours are LGBT and Senior friendly. Let us know in advance of any special needs and we’ll do our best to accommodate
24 Hour Cancellation policy. Within 24 hours, you will be charged a fee.
Meeting location:  W 47th St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year