Immerse yourself in the art of croissant making alongside a French chef, mastering every step from ingredient mixing to shaping, layering butter, creating almond filling, proofing, and finally, baking
- Enjoy the opportunity to make about a dozen croissants, in a mix of butter, chocolate, and almond
- Take part in a small class of no more than eight students to ensure everyone gets the attention they deserve
- Work alongside a French chef who is highly trained and skilled in French cuisine
- Go home with a recipe sheet as well as raw dough to bake more at home
- Guided cooking class
- All materials and ingredients
- Recipe sheet to take home
- Please bring a sweater.
- For students aged 10 and above, we request guardians to be present initially for caution and aid, later letting the class proceed freely.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least seven days in advance, with the exception of a $20 service fee per person. If you need to reschedule any class with less than 7 days notice, we will do our best to accommodate you, but please note there is a $70 fee per person.