- Set off on a guided walking group tour at night that visits four New York City neighborhoods
- Make your way through several types of venues that include local pubs, rooftop bars with skyline views, high energy lounges, and historic speakeasies
- Score one complimentary drink or shot (some purchase may be required), free admission to all venues, and express entry
- Guided tour
- One complimentary drink or shot (some purchase may be required)
- Free admission at all venues
- Express entry
- VIP reserved seating areas
- Participants must be 21 years of age with valid U.S. photo identification or Passport
- There is moderate walking between venue stops
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance for refund
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
The Drinking and Prohibition History Tour in NYC
Take a sudsy journey through New York's underground watering holes on a guided tour. Discover hidden spots that offer an escape from the hustle and bustle of Midtown's normal tourist stops as you experience New York's vibrant underground culture.
Speakeasy & Pub Night Tour in NYC
Embark on a guided evening walking tour that combines a dose of New York City Prohibition and immigrant history. Visit up to three of the city's most historic bars, pubs, and speakeasies as you mingle with people from around the world and rub elbows with NYC locals.
Duration:  3hrs - 3hrs 30mins
NYC Flatiron, Food, History, & Architecture Tour
Explore two of NYC's most charming neighborhoods, Flatiron and Union Square, on a food, history, and architecture tour. Gain an insider’s perspective of these places as you visit its hidden gems and partake in delicious tasting menus.