Check out local harbor seals first-hand as you gently paddle along Nauset Marsh. Enjoy a light workout and fun day out on board a kayak.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out into Nauset Marsh where you paddle away on a three-hour kayak excursion to see seals in their natural habitat
- Enjoy watching the harbor seals gather along the shoreline, sunbathing on the rocks or playing in the water
- Get an up-close glimpse of the Cape’s local shorebirds such as terns, sandpipers, and opspreys
- Hop out of your kayak and swim along one of the many sandbars, or stretch your legs and take a walk along the coastline
- Three-hour kayak tour with guide
- All equipment including kayak and gear
Cancellations are accepted 48 hours before your scheduled kayak tour to receive a full refund.
Jul 6, 2015
This was an enjoyable kayaking trip with great guides, but we were not able to see seals as is was not the right time of the year. We wish we had known that prior to booking as we likely would have chosen a different excursion.
Jun 21, 2015
Knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly guides, beautiful vistas, a variety of cloudy and sunny skies - all of this contributed to a wonderful time and enjoyment. Thank you, Bob, Lis, and Peter!
Meeting location:  17 Neptune Ln
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year