Visit an authentic working coffee farm less than two hours from Medellin. Learn the entire process of making coffee from the plant until the cup. Get to know the daily life of Colombian coffee farm families.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a scenic ride through unique landscapes with comfortable transportation
- Visit a traditional Colombian coffee farm and experience the Colombian campesino culture
- Learn more about coffee growing as you en njoy delicious typical Colombian food and support local coffee farmers
- Guided tour
- Travel insurance (for the tour)
- Bilingual guide
- Transportation from Toucan Cafe
- Colombian food and beverage
- No pets
- Not wheel-chair accessible
- Please advise dietary restrictions
Partial refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Feb 9, 2020
Because I thought we went for a hike of an hour, and that wasnt the case
Nov 17, 2019
Tour began with a tour of the museum with a knowledgable guide re history/types coffee grown etc, mini-bean class - long trip to farm including jeeps over rural roads but that was 'part of the experience' - we learned about beans, went through the whole process from picking to tasting. Charming 5-generational family hosted (La CIma). As authentic an experience available without actually wandering around by yourself which probably wouldn't work out well. Recommend.
Nov 14, 2019
The day exceeded expectations! Catalina our guide was fabulous, lots of history and translation. The family were lovely and took so much time to explain and show their farm to us! It was great to get our hands dirty and plant a tree and pick the berries. The hike to the waterfall was beautiful, lunch was delicious and the coffee tasting was so interesting! Thank you all!
Meeting location:  41-32 Cl. 10
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year