Marginal Way Birdwatching and Ocean Walk
The Marginal Way has fabulous showing of Winter seaducks, loons, grebes and other coastal birds. Its elevated position provides high-ground for great views and photographs.
Cancellation: 2 days learn more
- Enjoy stunning ocean views of crashing waves on the rocky shore
- See a great variety of water birds - loons, grebes, cormorants, ducks, gulls, and more
- Take in a reliable Winter location for Harlequin Duck and Purple Sandpiper
- Visit elevated cliff walk for improved viewing behind rolling waves
- Spotting scopes
- Binoculars and field guides
- The Marginal Way is an exposed location to the wind and elements, dress prepared for cooler temperatures and windchills than on weather reports
- In Winter, trail can be snowy/icy
- Winter traction is available (for rent)
- There are no public restrooms. (Be sure to go before you arrive)
- No smoking
- No pets
Poor weather may cancel this event with full refund.
Nov 21, 2018
Fantastic! Beyond all expectations. Highly recommended. Don’t miss this opportunity to see an amazingly beautiful location and arctic migrant seabirds. Steve is very knowledgeable and sensitive to what you want and need. Saw my first Purple Sandpiper and Harlequin Ducks! Thanks, Steve. I hope to do another trip with you one day.
Review provided by Peek Pro
More activities from this operator