Explore the Alaskan wilderness on a fun and speedy jet boat tour. Cruise over sparkling water as you discover the great outdoors with a knowledgeable guide leading the way.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided twenty-mile adventure over the gentle river waters of a charming spot in Alaska
- Keep your eyes to spot a bald eagle’s nest, as well as all sorts of other wildlife
- Head out on foot for a guided hike to a Dena’ina Indian Encampment where you learn about the rich history found here
- Make your way to the Susitna River for some of the best views of Alaska’s scenic wonder
- Guided 2-hour jet boat tour
- Roundtrip bus shuttle from Anchorage to Talkeetna
- Natural history hike
- Please dress in layers and bring comfortable walking shoes and a jacket that can shield you from light wind or rain.
Meeting location:  632 W 6th Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year