Explore a gorgeous park by horseback on a guided trail ride. Check out the sights as you pick up tips on how to handle your horse and more.
Duration:  45mins - 1hr
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a 45-minute horseback tour through Ellison Park, uncovering the natural beauty of the area
- Enjoy working with a gentle horse that’s well-trained and easy to ride no matter your skill level
- See colorful flowers and a bubbling creek as you trot down shady trails and through thick forests
- Hear stories of the area’s rich past and the thriving wildlife from someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Guided horseback ride
- Friendly and knowledgable guide
- Sandals are not permitted and long pants are suggested
- Riders must be at least 14 years of age and a minimum of 58 inches tall
- Riders under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult
Aug 10, 2020
It was great I believe our guides name was Paige she did a great job it was fun and exciting definitely looking forward to sleigh rides in the winter
Jun 17, 2020
I had to cancel at the last minute my appointment, but it was still a good experience.
Oct 15, 2019
The ride was excellent, however there was some confusion about our 11am reservation being cancelled, and our trail ride started at noon. Other than that, the tour guide was great, the horses were beautiful and the conditions were perfect.
Meeting location:  395 Richs Dugway Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year