- Mount up on a friendly and obedient horse to ride through the rugged beauty of the Mexican countryside: Look out over rocky hills and green valleys
- Get a quick lesson from the professionals, who have you riding confidently in no time
- Explore cattle ranches for an authentic experience in the heart of Mexico
- Head over to a famous archaeological site where an experienced anthropologist leads you around an open mesa dotted with three ancient pyramids
- Wander along the sides of these historic structures to see architecture that exists almost nowhere else in the world
- Enter the three complexes to be transported back in time hundreds of years before Europeans ever stepped foot on this land
- Transportation to and from San Miguel
- Entry fee to the pyramid
- Guided tour of the pyramid complex by archaeologist
- Travel insurance
Pyramid Tours require participants to leisurely walk a total of approximately 3 kilometers (1.5 miles). Horseback riding not suitable for pregnant women.
At least 72 hours notice in advance to cancel the activity, otherwise you will be billed 50% of the payment.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Half-Day Horseback Ride in Coyote Canyon near San Miguel de Allende
Mount up for an incredible horseback ride through the rugged terrain of Mexico on your to the small town of San Miguel. Enjoy a quick lesson that will teach you how to handle your ride, then explore cattle ranches and the rural countryside.
Hot Air Balloon Ride with Breakfast Over San Miguel de Allende
See the breathtaking beauty of San Miguel de Allende from the sky on a charming hot air balloon ride that takes you from a few feet above the ground to hundreds of feet in the sky. Gaze out over the city and the stunning beauty of the surrounding country.