- See where the novelist Margaret Mitchell lived when she penned her iconic novel, Gone With the Wind, on a tour of the Margaret Mitchell House
- Visit one of the most recognizable and photographed landmarks in Atlanta with a tour of the Swan House and its lush gardens
- Discover the sites where Hollywood blockbusters have been filmed, including the Hunger Games trilogy
- Explore the Smith Family Farm house and grounds to learn how its modest agricultural past grew to eventually encompass 800 acres of land
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Downtown, Midtown and Buckhead
- Round-trip shared transfer
A moderate amount of walking is involved. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
Full refund for cancellations made at least 72 hours prior to tour date. Alternative or full refund if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below