Tour Historic Belle Isle, a nineteenth-century park, in a 1930's Model A Ford! Learn stories of Michigan's most spectacular fountain, the early years of the park and the secret under the Aquarium!
Duration:  2hrs - 2hrs 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- See the location where the steam boats once ferried tens of thousands to the island each day
- Get to know the colorful personality of the man behind the extraordinary Scott Fountain
- Learn the surprising story behind the only marble lighthouse in the United States
- Enjoy the island’s exceptional architecture and its many associated stories
- Embrace all of this and more while touring Belle Isle in an antique Detroit automobile!
- Cruise in comfort in a 1930’s Model A Ford with room for three people in the back and one in front
- Enjoy quality digital photographs of your party on the tour to have memories to cherish
- Guided tour in a classic A Ford
- Narration via car radio
- Quality digital photographs
- Bring water and sunscreen when it is hot
- Dress warmly if it is cold
- There is a step up to get into a Model A that can be challenging
- While there are three seatbelts in the back seat, the vehicle is not as wide as a modern car
We provide a full refund for those who cancel more than 48 hours ahead of time. Tours take place rain or shine. We reserve the right to cancel a tour if the roads have been salted.
Meeting location:  461 Piquette Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year