Enjoy a moderately difficult hike in the gorgeous Krkonoše mountains! The path culminates on the top of our highest mountain, Snezka, standing at 1603 meters. Take in sweeping views of untouched nature and the scenic Czech countryside.
- Hike on the highest mountain in the Czech Republic (1603 metres)
- Get some fresh air as you enjoy a beautiful way to exercise! This hike is made daily by even little kids or seniors
- Hike 6,5 km up and 7 km down over the Polish border. Passport not needed
- Take a break for snacks in local restaurants with beautiful views on the way up!
- Guided hiking experience
- Personal Guide
- Water and a snack
- Lunch is not included
- If you are healthy and at least little fit, the hike should not be difficult for you
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Tour of Český Krumlov from Prague and Back
Cesky Krumlov is the second most popular destination in the Czech Republic after Prague. With its historic city centre from 16th Century, it is rightfully on the UNESCO World Heritage list. Don’t leave without taking a day trip to discover why!
Duration:  8hrs - 10hrs
Tour of Kutna Hora and the Velke Popovice Brewery
Visit the historic town Kutna Hora and tour its famous churches. After wandering through their striking grounds and interiors, head to the famed Czech brewery Velkopopovicky Kozel for beer tasting to finish the journey.
Duration:  8hrs - 9hrs
Day Trip to the Terezin Ghetto and Lidice Memorial
Join this powerful and emotional tour to the former Jewish ghetto in Terezin and to Lidice village, which was completely destroyed by the Nazis in 1942. Learn more about this place’s historically significant past with a visit to 3 museums.
Duration:  6hrs - 7hrs