Enjoy a moderately difficult hike in the gorgeous Krkonoše mountains! The path culminates on the top of our highest mountain, Snezka, standing at 1603 meters. Take in sweeping views of untouched nature and the scenic Czech countryside.
Duration:  8 hours - 10 hours
Cancellation:  1 day
Best Price Guaranteed
- Hike on the highest mountain in the Czech Republic (1603 metres)
- Get some fresh air as you enjoy a beautiful way to exercise! This hike is made daily by even little kids or seniors
- Hike 6,5 km up and 7 km down over the Polish border. Passport not needed
- Take a break for snacks in local restaurants with beautiful views on the way up!
- Guided hiking experience
- Personal Guide
- Water and a snack
- Lunch is not included
- If you are healthy and at least little fit, the hike should not be difficult for you
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year