Bike your way through a world of natural beauty when you explore Tahoe National Forest. Follow your guide as you pedal around sparkling reservoirs, clear lakes, and mountainous trails.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Zip down dusty mountain trails as you head deeper and deeper into the wilderness on a half-day tour of Tahoe National Forest
- Get a glimpse of the stunning beauty of Lake Tahoe from your seat when you summit tree-covered hills and look out over the landscape
- Take advantage of your knowledgeable guide, who’s full of helpful tips for improving your technique and mastering the trails
- Challenge yourself with this advanced ride that crosses the many terrains of the park: granite bedrock, thick forests, and plenty more
- Half-day mountain biking tour
- Experienced guide
Wear sunglasses, padded shorts (if you have them), and comfortable shoes, and bring a hydration pack and extra snacks.
This tour is for at least intermediate level riders.
Sep 15, 2019
Tom was so patient and pleasant during our trip! He definitely made it a rememberable experience with breath taking views and knowledge of the area!
Jun 21, 2019
Tom thought about my ability and lack of riding at the altitude and designed a ride that suited me and that I was able to test a bike of interest in varying terrain.
Jun 20, 2019
Tom made the experience very enjoyable and had an excellent attitude. He was willing to show great pointers on how to improve my skills, which was very helpful!
Meeting location:  10095 W River St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year