Cast away on a fishing trip in Galveston. Cruise through waters teeming with fish as your experienced captain guides you to sunken ships and structures to reel in a great catch.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take part in a guided fishing adventure off Galveston Island, a barrier island on the Gulf Coast with over 30 miles of beautiful beaches and more
- Set sail to Galveston Jetties, a five-mile-long natural structure that provides a safe harbor for ships to come in
- Check out sunken ships and underwater structures that are known for having the largest concentration of fish, including bull reds and speckled trout
- Enjoy the fascinating views that range from dazzling sunsets to large cargo ships and more
- Guided fishing trip
- Rods, reels, tackle, bait ice and cleaning your catch
Please do not bring hard liquor, glass containers, drugs, firearms, or bananas.
Dec 2, 2019
First off very pleasant day not a reflection on the crew two nice guys very cool. The day we we’re out In fairness it appeared that not much of anyone we’re really catching fish. Having said that when you hire a professional you expect results and while we did catch some fish there really weren’t that many keepers at all. So that was disappointing. Other than that again it was a pleasant day.
Sep 9, 2019
The overall trip was ok. But we ran out of shrimp with four hours left on the guide. And for all of us this was our first time being with a guide. So for the remaining four hours we deep to catch bigger fish because the guide felt it would take to long to go get more shrimp and come back. Even though we caught a couple sharks and sting tay not one time did we cast or bait out hook. We just waited in the sun for some bites. Which sucked because we had just started catching fish st the second spot at the jetties when we ran out of shrimp. I would have rather spent an hour getting shrimp and going back to the spot where everybody was catching and getting action then to just sit and get sleepy
Sep 3, 2019
Captain Chris was awesome. He tried his best to get us on the fish, even with the wind and rough waters we had. We had a great time
Meeting location:  715 N Holiday Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year