Enjoy Alaskan sights from the comfort of your bus seat on a guided bus tour. Take in the natural beauty of this northernmost state, make a pitstop at a wildlife conservation center and snap stunning photos.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Journey through Alaska on a guided adventure that starts in Whittier and ends in Anchorage
- Get out and explore picturesque spots, including Beluga Point and Portage Glacier, snapping photos along the way
- Make a pitstop at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center: See all sorts of animals, including moose, caribou, bison and bears
- Learn about local history and culture through the commentary of a professional guide
- Guided tour
- Visit to Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
Jul 9, 2017
We did not get all that we were promised. It was extremely rush and diver/guide had absolutely no knowledge of Alaska.
Jun 18, 2017
The driver was very cheerful when it was obviously not an easy task gathering his customers together after the ship docked. Along the drive to the wildlife park he was informative and gave us some history on the area which was appreciated. A pity the shop didn't have any facility for tea or coffee on the day we were there however it appeared that was because of some building changes. We enjoyed the trip and being dropped at our hotel. Thank you.
Jun 13, 2017
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year