Embark on a two-day tour exploring the beauty of Magdalena Bay as you look for grey whales. See these massive creatures as they glide through the crystal-clear waters.
Duration:  6 hours
Cancellation:  6 days, 14 hours
Best Price Guaranteed
- Spend two days traveling around Puerto Lopez Mateos for an up-close look at grey whales in their natural habitat
- Marvel at the area’s rich wildlife: See dolphins swimming below and migrating birds flying above
- Try authentic Mexican cuisine to complete your south-of-the-border adventure with flavorful tacos, salsas and more
- Two-day guided tour
- Two whale watching excursions
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
Full refunds for cancellations made at least one week in advance.
Mar 26, 2023
Mar 9, 2023
Mar 7, 2023
Feb 10, 2023
Mar 23, 2022
Feb 26, 2022
Before you go, you should know that although there are few hotels in Lopez Mateos, the one for this tour is the worst. Room 10 had no hot water in the sink or shower at any time. The guides/drivers were knowledgeable but driving ability was lacking-prepare for some scary road times. Since I have been to Magdalena Bay two times before, I can say this was the worst experience I had. Sadly, there were 4 avid photographers in our group and that is great but everyone should have an opportunity to get a chance to capture the beauty of the whales. I booked as a single and when I arrived to depart, I was advised that I would have a roommate. That might be great for a 20-something but not for me. I had to pay extra for that room with no hot water.
Mar 27, 2021
Feb 23, 2020
Feb 22, 2020
Feb 21, 2020
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year