Glide over the waters of New Bedford Harbor aboard a quiet vessel with an experienced captain at the helm. Discover the impressive history of this charming seaside town.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Cruise along the serene waters of New Bedford Harbor on board a spacious vessel
- See the Palmer’s Island Lighthouse, a centuries-old lighthouse that looms large over the New Bedford Harbor
- Spot Fort Phoenix State Reservation, the largest Hurricane Barrier on the East Coast
- Pass by the Schooner Ernestina, a boat that once sailed within 600-miles of the North Pole and later transported immigrants to the U.S.
- Learn all about New Bedford’s relationship with the whaling industry from your knowledgeable guide
- 60-minute narrated boat cruise
Parking is free at the pier.
Non-refundable. However, 24-hour notice is required to reschedule. If operator cancels due to inclement weather, you have the option to reschedule.
Sep 4, 2019
Captain Kathy was interesting, fun and a great boater. She kept us safe from the waves in Buzzards Bay, and told us great stories about Fairhaven and New Bedford. My family and I learned so much about the fishing in New Bedford. Truly a wonderful time for all of us.
Sep 2, 2019
Enjoyed the tour very much. The guide was very informative and enthusiastic throughout the tour.
Sep 1, 2019
Captain Kathy is the best!
Meeting location:  228 MacArthur Dr
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year