- Navigate the hustle-and-bustle of one of Guatemala’s largest outdoor markets with the help of a bilingual local
- Sample a selection of tropical fruits, like avocado and mango, to taste truly fresh produce
- Learn to cook your favorite finds with traditional recipes from your guide, or go out on the town to sample the city’s best foodie finds
- Get a feel for Guatemala as you work your among vendors offering their wares to locals and tourists alike
- Guided tour of the market
- Food samples
- Recipe book of Guatemalan dishes
- Neighborhood guide to Antigua’s best restaurants
Tours can be arranged to fit your schedule. Contact the tour provider if you do not see a tour that works for you.
Tours operate rain or shine.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Antigua Guided Street Food Tour
Stroll down the streets and alleyways of Antigua while snacking on a variety of regional dishes that pack a flavor-filled punch. Enjoy the charming colonial-style Spanish architecture of this ancient capital city, while learning about the ornate churches and crumbling ruins along your tour route.